One thought on “can you retrofit a home air conditioner that uses freon to use 134a refrigerant?

  1. no, but there are other (low) CFC types of refrigerant that you can use to replace R22. There is a product called hot shot that you can use, and another one called R22A.

    both of these are less harmful to the environment than R22.

Leave a Comment