Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
This portable, handheld leak checker check your entire refrigerating system including the fittings, house to line couplings, controllers, service parts, the areas around the points of attachment, hold downs on lines and components.
Detect leaks in:
1. Refrigerating systems
2. Air conditioning units
It responds to ALL halogenated (containing chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants, including:
CFCs – e.g. R11, R12, R500, R503 etc,
HCFCs – e.g. R22, R123, R124, R502,
HFCs – e.g. R125, R134a, R404a,
Blends including AZ-50, HP62, MP39 etc.
3. Detect ethylene oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment
4. Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers
5. Detect most gasses that contain chlorine, fluorine and bromine (halogen gasses)
6. Detects cleaning agents used when dry cleaning such as perchloroethylene
7. Detects halogen gasses in fire extinguishing systems
1. Operating temperature: 0°C to 52°C (30°F t 125°F)
2. Maximum sensitivity: 6gr/yr for all halogenated refrigerants
3. Battery life: approximately 50 hours normal use
4. Response time: immediate
5. Work mode: continuous – no limitations
6. Fixed probe length: 17cm (6.5″)
7. Unit dimensions: 22.9cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
8. Warm-up time: approximately 6 seconds
10. Powered by: 2 x 1.5V batteries (not included)
A/C PRO MRL-3 R-134a Super Seal Air Conditioning Stop Leak Kit – 3 oz.
Product FeaturesSeals metal leaks in condensers, evaporators, accumulators, receiver and driersSeals rubber leaks in hoses, O-rings, gasketsSafe for all R-134A...